We are currently looking to fill the listed positions.
Select the job roles for more details and how to apply. We are also always looking for talented candidates to join our London team.
Get in contact with some details about yourself and we’ll be in touch.
Junior Interior Designer
We are looking for an interior designer with at least 1 year of experience to join our team in Chelsea Creek, London. The role includes day to day involvement in all interior design aspects of a variety of projects.
It is essential that the candidates are able to work not only as part of a small team, but also on their own initiative. This is a role which not only requires creativity but also good organisational and communication skills, together with a flexible, can-do attitude. As elements of the role will be client facing candidates must be presentable and of a personable nature. A good telephone manner is vital, as is competence in written correspondence.
– Be an active member of the interior design team.
– Liaise with both clients and suppliers via both telephone and email.
– Research into specific projects as required.
– Keep up to date with new products, suppliers and services available.
– Aid in designing bespoke items of furniture where relevant.
– To place approved orders for fabrics, furniture and other items to be supplied to clients along with other members of the team.
– Adobe Creative Suite
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An immediate start date can be offered for the right candidate.